Sarah loves to share stories about God’s love and faithfulness. She wants other women to fully embrace their purpose in God’s kingdom by seeing the missional moments in our everyday lives. She believes that even in the messy middle of motherhood, we can live out His calling.
Through personal stories and biblical truth, Sarah encourages you to live out your faith in the midst of your circumstances. With a mix of inspiration, practical tips, and thoughtful discussion, Sarah emboldens you to live out your calling in God’s kingdom.
Interested in booking Sarah for your next event? Fill out the contact form below!
Living to the Full by the Grace of God
Looking at the story of King David and Mephibosheth, we’ll explore what it means to tune our eyes to see and sing the grace of God in the midst of our everyday lives. Together we will:
- Discover God’s Grace in our own lives
- Identify the abundance around us
- Seek out practical ways we can live out of the fullness of His grace
Belonging in the Kingdom of God
For those of us who feel like we never quite fit in, for those of us who are lonely, for those of us who feel “other,” take heart! This message is for you. Drawing from the story of the woman at the well, and Sarah’s own experience as a Missionary Kid, we will:
- Identify the labels we bear
- Explore our identity in Christ
- Discuss how we can love others across social boundaries
How do we live out our faith as parents? Steering our kids in the direction of our values is so important to cultivating the kind of family we long for. In this practical workshop, each participant will:
- Identify their family’s top five core values
- Create a family manifesto
- Brainstorm ways their family can live out those values