I believe that sharing our stories is a powerful thing. It’s why I write. It’s why I keep journals and memory books for my kids. And it’s why I was so excited to learn about the Hope & Reason course from Elise Hurd!*
Elise is a mom of six who spent ten years developing this course to guide you through remembering and writing 22 of your personal experiences with God.
When you finish the Hope & Reason course, you’ll get a beautiful digital PDF in sizes 8.5×11 and a journal size of 6×9 to print out as many times as you like. The coolest part is that you’ll have the option to purchase an heirloom quality physical copy to pass on to your loved ones!
CI’ve never seen anything quite like this!
This course is perfect for:
1. Anyone who wants to share their faith in a powerful way.
2. Someone who wants to leave a legacy for their family members.
3. Anyone who’s struggling to remember why God is real and good.
4. Someone who needs help articulating their faith in Jesus.
5. Anyone who is tired of consuming information about God and wants to experience Him and apply what they already know.
Above all, this course will equip you to share your testimony. Our experiences are meant to be a lifeline to someone else who feels like they can’t make it, can’t hang on, or who is struggling desperately to believe God in the midst of their situation.
And here’s some fun news! Until next Tuesday, you can get 20% off the Hope & Reason course with code SARAHB20.
This would make such a wonderful gift. I can’t wait to start filling out mine!
*This post contains an affiliate link, which means I will receive a small commission from your purchase, at no extra cost to you!