One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is spreading God’s love through gift giving! Most of the time, I’m not a huge fan of our consumerist culture which insists that I just need to buy more to be happy.
I do believe that our consumerism can be redemptive! When we are thoughtful and intentional about how we spend our dollars, we can support businesses that are seeking to make an impact and to empower others.
I had so much fun assembling this gift guide for you from companies that are making a difference. Some are fair trade, some employ trafficked women, some provide jobs to women in underdeveloped countries, some give a portion of their profits to good causes, some are ecologically friendly. When you shop at these companies, not only are you spoiling your friends and family, you are also choosing to make the world a better place. Happy shopping!
Gift Guide for the Homebody
1. Barro Bowl from SoloHope (use code SARAH for 20% off your order!)
2. Guava Honey Candle from Thistle Farms
3. Moroccan Pom Pom Throw from Pokoloko
4. Banana Leaf Tray from Azizi Life
5. Good Things are Coming Mug from SoloHope (use code SARAH for 20% off your order!)
6. Be the Change Pillow Cover from Papillon Marketplace
Gift Guide for the Fashionista
1. Merly Jean Jacket from Bought Beautifully
2. B+W Tassel Earrings from SoloHope (use code SARAH for 20% off your order!)
3. The Rondelle Necklace from Dreamer & Co
4. Bolo Necklace from Mata Traders
5. Earth Palette Makeup from Cheekbone Beauty
6. Round Leather Bag from Mango and Moose
7. Open Cardi in Plum from The Mustardseed Marketplace
Gift Guide for the Foodie
1. Herbal Tea Trio from JusTea
2. Turmeric Latte Blend from Blk Grn
3. Weekender Gift Box from Bought Beautifully
4. Fair Trade Coffee from SoloHope (use code SARAH for 20% off your order!)
5. For the Chocolate Lover from Packed with Purpose
6. Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Nut Butter from New Creation VA
Gift Guide for the Hostess
1. Esperanza Dish Towels from Handmade by Friendship Bridge
2. Faith Hope and Love Ornaments from SoloHope (use code SARAH for 20% off your order!)
3. Spread Welcome Tote from Treetops Collective
4. Handwoven Palm Frond Coasters from Preemptive Love Coalition
5. Unpaper Towels from Zero Waste Cartel
6. Wooden Boat Tray from New Creation VA
I’ve only highlighted some of my favorite items from these amazing companies, but I know there’s much more gold to be found when you dig around each of their websites. If you’d like to help me spread the word, share this post to your favorite social media platform!
Want more resources to grow your faith as a busy mom? Sign up for The Scoop, and get my twice a month newsletter and access to all my free printables in the free for you library!